Perhaps if I wrote about all of the things I want to blog about perhaps I’ll actually you know… blog about them.
In no particular order:
- Madison ditched the paci back in early December. It was super easy & painless and I’ve been meaning to tell y’all what we did & how I knew it was the right time.
- Clint and I have made the decision that we are done having biological children. I say biological because we haven’t ruled out that there could be a possible adoption somewhere down the road if we have the funds.
- Hannah turned 6 months, and then 7 months and tomorrow turns 8 & I haven’t blogged about any of it. She’s crawling & trying to pull up and clapping hands and generally being adorable.
- Madison has hit the terrible twos and is a force to be reckoned with. She can go from being an absolute doll one minute to shoving her sister or hitting her in the head with a toy the next. It’s maddening, please send wine.
- I’ve lost a little bit of weight and hope to continue to lose steadily until I turn 30 on August 24th. I’m already dreaming of the dress I can buy for my birthday dinner in Las Vegas.
- Did you see those last two words?? Las Vegas!!! We’re going for my 30th birthday. Everyone’s invited… let’s party.
- I’ve been on a major job search & things are looking really positive. I’m hoping to be gainfully employed doing something I love in the very near future.