I saw @emilybilbrey post this adorable 10 facts about her Poppy on Instagram today so I decided to play along.
Up first is Hannah Banana.
1. She was due on the birthday of Clint’s best friend who passed away. She ended up coming 3 days early, on June 11th, but I still feel like Andy was watching over us when I found out her due date.
2. We had the easiest time naming her. We each wrote down 10 girls names we loved. Three of them matched and I let Clint pick his favorite of those three… we ended up with Hannah.
3. She had dark, dark hair at birth. It was so dark, I couldn’t believe she was mine. It has since lightened up a lot but is nothing like Madison’s blonde locks.
4. She will not drink milk. We’ve tried everything…. whole milk, almond milk (all flavors), chocolate milk, strawberry milk, soy milk (all flavors). She now has a Yo Baby Drinkable Yogurt every morning with breakfast & we sneak a little whole milk into it.
5. That’s her only picky preference. The kid will pretty much eat any food you put in front of her & I’m enjoying the heck out of it since meal time with her sister is a contant battle.
6. She thinks the dogs are her BFFs. They tolerate her & she’s slowly learning the meaning of the world “GENTLE.”
7. She climbs… everything. You can’t take your eyes off her for more than a second.
8. She’s as spunky as it gets. Her facial expressions keep me laughing constantly.
9. Running around the house & yelling at the top of her lungs is her most favorite thing ever.
10. She adores her older sister in a way that makes my heart swell.